MARKETING MANAGER- Position available
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to effectively develop and manage a Marketing Strategy for the Company.
Partel are an ambitious and innovative organisation who are looking to grow and transform the market for the technical products they retail, and this role will support that.
This is a newly created role for the company and one that will no doubt grow and shape alongside the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing for low energy construction using high quality products and someone who keen to be a part of something new and exciting.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
• Taking new and existing products to market via traditional and online/digital channels, to ultimately maximise sales and brand awareness.
• Implementing the B2B communications plan to promote products, propositions and innovations.
• Supporting the international marketing products strategy, working closely with business partners, stakeholders and the wider team.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key business partners and distribution channels – in Europe and the USA - to maximise product performance.
• Prepare marketing strategies alongside company directors and senior managers.
• Advertising to ensure full reaching and cost-effective campaigns
• Branding the company in an appropriate manner.
• Identify the key risks and threats to the company’s brand and communicate these to Senior Management.
• Develop and implement social media strategies and explore new forms of social media before they become market norm
• Manage all current aspects of Social Media and websites within the group Plan marketing and branding objectives.
• Being a market guru - following trends to ensure the company is always ahead of the curve.
The ideal candidate will bring;
• 5 years' experience marketing technical products, ideally within a cross-border environment
• Third-level qualification in Marketing
• Strong knowledge of construction products
• A solid understand of both B2B and B2C marketing
• An adaptable and agile mindset and an ability to keep pace with a changing environment
This is a great opportunity for someone to step up and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. On offer is a competitive salary, bonus scheme and and benefits package. In addition, this is a new and rapidly growing team, so further growth opportunities are absolutely on the table.
Junior applications will also be considered, all applications will be reviewed for suitability and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
posted by Partel on Friday, August 17, 2018