Acrabond - Airtight liquid adhesive
Solvent free multipurpose joint adhesive for airtight connections
- solvent free
- durable and flexible
- ageing resistant
- high adhesion to most surfaces
- airtight connections to din 4108
- store and transport frost free
- french voc - emission class a+
More DetailsFIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Indoor usage for airtight connections of airtight membranes including Partel Vara and Izoperm to DIN 4108
- Suitable for plaster, untreated wood, concrete, stone, moisture and vapour barriers.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease
- One surface must always be absorbent.
- Not suitable for Sauna and swimming pools.
- Apply ACRABOND in 8mm beads and without gaps by means of hand operated or compressed air guns.
- Press vapour barrier lightly onto the bead. DO NOT PRESS FLAT. ACRABOND must be at least 4mm thick.
- Apply vapour barrier with loop.
- Movement on the vapour barrier must not be applied during vulcanisation.
- ACRABOND can also be applied via dry method where 8mm bead is allowed to cure for 1-3 days before vapour barrier is affixed.
- When cured material is stable from -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176 °F)
* Adhesion: Before sticking tapes the surface should be clean and dry, water repelling substances are not suitable for adhesion. Use Primers (Acraprime) on porous or masonry surfaces. Adhesion is assured on all Partel membranes, planed timber, painted timber, plastics and metals. The more suitable the surface for adhesion the better the results, Folds, creases or substrate issues impact on the system. It is the responsibility of the applicator to perform adhesion tests prior to proceeding - where required. It is necessary to apply pressure using Partel ‘Helping Hand’ applicator. Tapes are not designed for tensile strains.