BUTAFLEX - Multipurpose air/water seal for services
High performance Water & Airtight connection with high tack
Internal & external use.
- Flexible - adapts to most surfaces & angles
- High Adhesion
- Multipurpose air/water seal for services
- Provides high quality sealing from Damp/ Moisture
- Lifetime flexibility
- Butyl rubber base tape
Available to order as
|12 per box||50mm x 5m||(2” x 16’-5”)|
- Solvent free
- High Adhesive and shear strength
- Water resistant
- Outdoor exposure - 3 months
- Lowest VOC in hazardous substance test
- Temperature range -40 to 90’
- Modified butyl
* Adhesion: Before sticking tapes the surface should be clean and dry, water repelling substances are not suitable for adhesion. Use Primers (Acraprime) on porous or masonry surfaces. Adhesion is assured on all Partel membranes, planed timber, painted timber, plastics and metals. The more suitable the surface for adhesion the better the results, Folds, creases or substrate issues impact on the system. It is the responsibility of the applicator to perform adhesion tests prior to proceeding - where required. It is necessary to apply pressure using Partel ‘Helping Hand’ applicator. Tapes are not designed for tensile strains.
*refer to warranty data and processing sheets for complete details.